Micro-economic Models of Beef Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balsevich, Fernando & Schuetz, Paul & Perez, Edwin, 2006. "Cattle Producer' Participation in Market Channels in Central America: Supermarkets, Processors, and Auctions," Staff Papers 11482, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey & S. Feng, "undated".
"A theoretical and empirical investigation of the supply response in the U.S. beef-cattle industry,"
2000-12, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Aadland, David & Bailey, DeeVon & Feng, Shelly, 2000. "A Theoretical And Empirical Investigation Of The Supply Response In The U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21887, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aadland, David, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Expectations And The Age Distribution Of Capital," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hennessy, David A., 2006.
"Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp395, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12365, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, "undated". "The economics of cattle supply," Working Papers 2000-11, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2000. "On information and market dynamics: The case of the U.S. beef market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 833-853, June.
- Chitose, Atsushi & Weaver, Robert D., 2007. "Dynamics of Slaughter Weight Response to Market Price Changes for Japanese Beef Cattle," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:18:y:1985:i:3:p:636-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.