Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Holt, Matthew T & Johnson, Stanley R, 1989. "Bounded Price Variation and Rational Expectations in an Endogenous Switching Model of the U.S. Corn Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 605-613, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert O. Burton & Bryan W. Schurle & Jeffery R. Williams & Gary W. Brester, 1996. "Teaching Management for Specialized Agricultural Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1222-1227.
- Kerry K. Litzenberg & Alfred L. Parks, 1996. "Teaching Management Using Shared Resources and Emerging Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1233-1237.
- Boland, Michael A. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Chapman, Sandra J., 1999. "Characteristics Of Master'S Programs In Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(01).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .