Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalization: Factor Mobility and Macro Closure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 527-556.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Somwaru, Agapi, 2003. "Distributional Effects Of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs: Accounting For Farm And Non-Farm Households," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McDonald, Scott, 2003. "The PROVIDE Project Standard Computable General Equilibrium Model," Technical Paper Series 15627, PROVIDE Project.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 1995. "Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 85-120, April.
- Scott McDonald, 2002. "The Commodity Protocols of the Lomé Convention: the Case of Beef Exports from Botswana," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 407-427.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen, 1991. "Agricultural Policies and Migration in a U.S.-Mexico Free Trade Area: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," CUDARE Working Papers 198591, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Luckmann, Jonas Jens, 2015. "An Integrated Computable General Equilibrium Model Including Multiple Types and Uses of Water," Dissertations-Doctoral 253437, AgEcon Search.
- Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul A. & Robinson, Sherman & De Paolis, Fernando, 1999. "Regional integration among the unequal: a CGE model of NAFTA and the Central American republics," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 235-292.
- Sayan, Serdar & Tin, Ela, 1998. ""Green Box" Measures For Agricultural Support: How Decoupled Can They Really Be? An Investigation Within Sam And Cge Frameworks," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20852, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olubode-Awosola, O.O. & van Schalkwyk, H.D. & Jooste, A., 2008. "Mathematical modeling of the South African land redistribution for development policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 841-855.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 1998. "Reform of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy: How to reach GATT-compatibility?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 375-411, February.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Lovejoy, Stephen B. & Lee, John G., 1998. ""Green Taxes": Impacts On National Income, Social Welfare, And Environmental Quality," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20870, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2005. "A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data January 2005," Working Papers 2005001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Scott McDonald & Terrie Walmsley, 2004. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Optimal Liberalisation of Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 2004010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2000. "Small countries and the case for regionalism vs. multilateralism," TMD discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- SCOTT McDONALD & CECILIA PUNT, 2004. "Some Welfare Implications Of A Land Tax On The Western Cape," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(4), pages 808-833, September.
- Luckmann, Jonas & McDonald, Scott, 2014. "STAGE_W: An Applied General Equilibrium Model With Multiple Types of Water - Technical Documentation," Working Papers 234473, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- McDonald, Scott, 2005. "The PROVIDE Project Standard Computable General Equilibrium Model: Version 2," Technical Paper Series 15625, PROVIDE Project.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.