A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2011. "A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98996, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keuning, Steven J & de Ruijter, Willem A, 1988. "Guidelines to the Construction of a Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Hans Löfgren & Sherman Robinson, 1999. "Nonseparable Farm Household Decisions in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 663-670.
- Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico & Polinori, Paolo, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Mid Term Review of the CAP on Italian Agriculture," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15744, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
More about this item
KeywordsMulti regional general equilibrium model; farm households; interregional trade.; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-11-13 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.