A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lovo, Stefania & Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2011. "A multi-regional general equilibrium model to assess policy effects at regional level," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98996, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Keuning & Willem A. de Ruuter, 1988. "Guidelines To The Construction Of A Social Accounting Matrix," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Hans Löfgren & Sherman Robinson, 1999. "Nonseparable Farm Household Decisions in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 663-670.
- Magnani, Riccardo & Perali, Carlo Federico & Polinori, Paolo, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Mid Term Review of the CAP on Italian Agriculture," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15744, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Susana Santos, 2006. "Constructing a Database for Economic Modelling From the System of National Accounts: a Social Accounting Matrix for Portugal," EcoMod2006 272100078, EcoMod.
- Charles Choguill & Erwin Solomon & Robert Machin, 1993. "Social aspects of economic readjustment in Hungary: A consideration of the role of social-economic indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Solving The Poverty Crisis In Nigeria: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Computational Economics 0312003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2016. "Studying the structures of income distribution and production with Social Accounting and Input-Output Matrices," EcoMod2016 9329, EcoMod.
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009.
"Financial Social Accounting Matrix: Concepts, Constructions and Theoretical Framework,"
14757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Kai Seng Kelly & M., Azali & Lee, Chin, 2009. "Financial social accounting matrix: concepts, constructions and theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 14641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004.
"Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: Its Roles and Determinants,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 565-579, November.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Subsistence Agriculture in Transition Economies: its Roles and Determinants," Others 0410004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Susana SANTOS, 2016.
"The Informal Aspects of the Activity of Countries Studied Through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 49-78, March.
- Santos, Susana, 2015. "The informal aspects of the activity of countries studied through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices," MPRA Paper 68267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betliy, Oleksandra & Movchan, Veronika & Pugachov, Mykola, 2013. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis of Increased Natural Gas Prices and Selected Social Guarantees in Ukraine," PEP Working Papers 160422, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambi, Luis, 2002.
"Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the Links Between Policy Reforms and Rural Poverty in Latin America,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1865-1884, November.
- Alberto Zezza & Luis Llambi, 2001. "Meso-Economic Filters Along the Policy Chain: Understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in Latin America," Working Papers 02-08, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Llambí, Luis, 2002. "Meso-economic filters along the policy chain: understanding the links between policy reforms and rural poverty in latin America," ESA Working Papers 289106, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaspar NÃºÃ±ez RodrÃguez, 2018. "SAM and AGEM of Mexico and Taxes on Hydrocarbons Extraction," Ensayos de EconomÃa 017299, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede MedellÃn.
- Brooks, Jonathan & Filipski, Mateusz & Jonasson, Erik & Taylor, J. Edward, 2010. "Modelling The Distributional Impacts Of Agricultural Policies In Developing Countries: The Development Policy Evaluation Model (Devpem)," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91961, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Mejia, Carolina & Newhouse, David & Sedrakyan, Gohar, 2017.
"The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: Results from a numerical application to Pakistan,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 12-31.
- Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar, 2017. "The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8164, The World Bank.
- Gaspar Núñez Rodríguez, 2015. "A 2008 SAM and AGEM of Mexico and the case of taxes on hydrocarbons extraction," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Social Accounting Matrix and the System of National Accounts: An Application," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Zewdie Habte Shikur, 2020. "Agricultural policies, agricultural production and rural households’ welfare in Ethiopia," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Peichl, Andreas & Fuest, Clemens & Schaefer, Thilo, 2005. "Dokumentation FiFoSiM: Integriertes Steuer-Transfer-Mikrosimulations- und CGE-Modell," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 05-3, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Meyer, Neil & Taylor, Garth & Peterson, Steven & Guaderrama, Marisa C., 1999. "Idaho Fiscal Project," A.E. Extension Series 305007, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.