The Labor Market Participation of Sandwich Generation Italian Women
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 10, Stata Users Group.
- Maria Chiuri, 2000. "Quality and Demand of Child Care and Female Labour Supply in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 97-118, 03.
- Daniela del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Silvia Pasqua, 2000.
"Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp08_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Silvia Pasqua, 2000. "Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 35-52, 03.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2003.
"Labour force participation and marital fertility of Italian women: The role of education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 525-554, 08.
- Massimiliano BRATTI, 2001. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Working Papers 154, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 34, Royal Economic Society.
- Daniel Lai & Wendy Leonenko, 2007. "Effects of Caregiving on Employment and Economic Costs of Chinese Family Caregivers in Canada," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002.
"The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002. "The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- David C. Ribar, 1992.
"Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women: Reduced Form Evidence,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(1), pages 134-165.
- Ribar, D.C., 1990. "Child Care And The Labor Supply Of Married Women: Reducted Form Evidence," Papers 9-90-9, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 1994. "YTS, Employment, and Sample Selection Bias," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 605-628, October.
- Sun-Kang Koh & Maurice MacDonald, 2006. "Financial Reciprocity and Elder Care: Interdependent Resource Transfers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 420-436, September.
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-1475, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:427-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.