The Labor Market Participation of Sandwich Generation Italian Women
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-75, September.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2003.
"Labour force participation and marital fertility of Italian women: The role of education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 525-554, 08.
- Massimiliano BRATTI, 2001. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Working Papers 154, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bratti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Labour Force Participation and Marital Fertility of Italian Women: The Role of Education," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 34, Royal Economic Society.
- Daniela del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Silvia Pasqua, 2000.
"Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp08_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Marilena Locatelli & Silvia Pasqua, 2000. "Employment Decisions of Married Women: Evidence and Explanations," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 35-52, 03.
- Daniel Lai & Wendy Leonenko, 2007. "Effects of Caregiving on Employment and Economic Costs of Chinese Family Caregivers in Canada," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Ribar, D.C., 1990.
"Child Care And The Labor Supply Of Married Women: Reducted Form Evidence,"
9-90-9, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- David C. Ribar, 1992. "Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women: Reduced Form Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(1), pages 134-165.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003
10, Stata Users Group.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 1994. "YTS, Employment, and Sample Selection Bias," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 605-28, October.
- Sun-Kang Koh & Maurice MacDonald, 2006. "Financial Reciprocity and Elder Care: Interdependent Resource Transfers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 420-436, September.
- Maria Chiuri, 2000. "Quality and Demand of Child Care and Female Labour Supply in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(1), pages 97-118, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:427-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.