The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FUJIWARA Noriko & GEORGIEV Anton & ALESSI Monica, 2010. "The merit of sectoral approaches in transitioning towards a global carbon market," ESRI Discussion paper series 235, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Rocchi & Monica Serrano, 2011. "Environmental Structural Decomposition Analysis of Italian Emissions, 1995-2005," Working Papers in Economics 267, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Energy; UNFCCC; ETS; Emissions Trading Scheme; Auctioning; European Union; Italy; Carbon Leakage; Carbon pricing;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .