|European Commission DG ECFIN CHAR 10/117 1049 Bruxelles Belgium|
Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
+32 2 298.08.23
Inter-institutional relations and communication Unit, B-1049 Brussels
RePEc:edi:dg2ecbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010. "The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations," MPRA Paper 28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Viviani & Paolo Savona, 2005. "The impact on the U.S. Dollar of the conflict between the American locomotive’s model and the emerging economies’ autopoietic growth," International Finance 0504009, EconWPA.
- Paolo Savona & Carlo Viviani, 2004. "The Impact of the Stability and Growth Pact on Real Economic," Public Economics 0403003, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010.
"The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations,"
28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Rocchi & Monica Serrano, 2011. "Environmental Structural Decomposition Analysis of Italian Emissions, 1995-2005," Working Papers in Economics 267, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Paolo Savona & Carlo Viviani, 2004.
"The Impact of the Stability and Growth Pact on Real Economic,"
- Oldani, Chiara & Savona, Paolo, 2005. "Derivatives, Fiscal Policy and Financial Stability," MPRA Paper 36199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-02-19
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2004-03-22
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2011-02-19
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-02-19
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-02-19
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2004-03-22
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2004-03-22
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2004-03-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlo Viviani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.