Report NEP-ENV-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeßberger, Christoph, 2011. "Environmental Economics and Multilateral Environmental Agreements," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12625, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010. "The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations," MPRA Paper 28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Meera Fickling, 2010. "Revisiting the NAFTA Agenda on Climate Change," Policy Briefs PB10-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Andrade, André luiz, 2010.
"Un analisis de la relacion entre economía, energía y medio ambiente
[An analysis of the relationship between economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier & Ben Zipperer, 2011. "New Jobs — Cleaner Air: Employment Effects Under Planned Changes to the EPA’s Air Pollution Rules," Published Studies ceres_peri_feb11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrade, André Luiz & MATTEI, LM, 2010.
"O trinômio economia, energia e meio ambiente
[The triplet economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Smith, 2010. "The Road to a Climate Change Agreement Runs Through Montreal," Policy Briefs PB10-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- M. Fadaee & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Using Auctions for Pollution Rights as Indirect Incentives for Investments in Green Technologies," Working Papers wp729, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Houser & Shashank Mohan & Ian Hoffman, 2010. "Assessing the American Power Act: The Economic, Employment, Energy Security, and Environmental Impact of Senator Kerry and Senator Lieberman's Discussion Draft," Policy Briefs PB10-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Towards a culture of environmental efficiency: An application of conditional partial nonparametric frontiers," MPRA Paper 28690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2011. "Private Policing of Environmental Performance: Does it Further Public Goals?," Working Papers 111, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Acs, Szvetlana & Armsworth, Paul R & Dallimer, Martin & Gaston, Kevin J & Graves, Anil & Hanley, Nicholas & Morris, Joe, 2010. "Likely Impacts of Future Agricultural Change on Upland Farming and Bio diversity," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Alexandra Rochon-Fabien, 2011. "Promoting Pollution Prevention in Small Businesses: Costs and Benefits of the “Enviroclub” Initiative," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-28, CIRANO.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2011. "The Dilemma of Minerals Dependent Economy: The case of Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 28603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rainer Holst & Xiaohua Yu & Carola Grün, 2011. "Climate Change, Risk and Grain Production in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 68, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "Re-examining Emissions. Is Assessing Convergence Meaningless?," Working Papers 1104, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Mixed duopoly and environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jie He, 2011. "Environmental impacts of international trade: the case of industrial emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers halshs-00564702, HAL.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "Public opinion’s involvement and interests on environmental issues," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2110, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2010. "Dynamics of urban mobility: A Comparative analysis of megacities of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2011. "Splitting an Uncertain (Natural) Capital," Cahiers de recherche 1105, CIRPEE.
- Rainer Holst & Xiaohua Yu, 2011. "Climate Change and Production Risk in Chinese Aquaculture," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 64, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón, 2011. "Risk Management in Agriculture in Australia," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Östberg, Katarina & Håkansson, Cecilia & Hasselström, Linus & Bostedt, Göran, 2011. "Benefit Transfer for Environmental Improvements in Coastal Areas: General vs. Specific Models," CERE Working Papers 2011:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Perini Praveena Sri, 2010. "The Electric energy-water nexus: Managing the seasonal linkages of fresh water use in energy sector for sustainable future," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- L. Bouten & P. Everaert, 2010. "Determinants of voluntary social and environmental disclosure: a research note," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/689, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2010. "Shell Oil Company in Nigeria: Impediment or Catalyst of Socio-Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 28608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: The spaceship problem re-examined," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564865, HAL.
- Angela Münch & Wolfgang Völkl, 2011. "The interdependence between biodiversity and socioeconomic variables on a local level: evidence for german counties," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pritchett, Lant, 2011. "How business is done and the'doing business'indicators : the investment climate when firms have climate control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5563, The World Bank.
- Lukas Schweiger, 2010. "The Evolution of the Common Fisheries Policy: Governance of a Common-Pool Resource in the Context of European Integration," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 7, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2011. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des ﬁrmes," Post-Print halshs-00565146, HAL.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2011. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des ﬁrmes," Working Papers 1105, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.