Report NEP-ENV-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeßberger, Christoph, 2011. "Environmental Economics and Multilateral Environmental Agreements," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12625, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010. "The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations," MPRA Paper 28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Meera Fickling, 2010. "Revisiting the NAFTA Agenda on Climate Change," Policy Briefs PB10-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Andrade, André luiz, 2010.
"Un analisis de la relacion entre economía, energía y medio ambiente
[An analysis of the relationship between economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier & Ben Zipperer, 2011. "New Jobs — Cleaner Air: Employment Effects Under Planned Changes to the EPA’s Air Pollution Rules," Published Studies ceres_peri_feb11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrade, André Luiz & MATTEI, LM, 2010.
"O trinômio economia, energia e meio ambiente
[The triplet economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Smith, 2010. "The Road to a Climate Change Agreement Runs Through Montreal," Policy Briefs PB10-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- M. Fadaee & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Using Auctions for Pollution Rights as Indirect Incentives for Investments in Green Technologies," Working Papers wp729, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Houser & Shashank Mohan & Ian Hoffman, 2010. "Assessing the American Power Act: The Economic, Employment, Energy Security, and Environmental Impact of Senator Kerry and Senator Lieberman's Discussion Draft," Policy Briefs PB10-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Towards a culture of environmental efficiency: An application of conditional partial nonparametric frontiers," MPRA Paper 28690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2011. "Private Policing of Environmental Performance: Does it Further Public Goals?," Working Papers 111, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Acs, Szvetlana & Armsworth, Paul R & Dallimer, Martin & Gaston, Kevin J & Graves, Anil & Hanley, Nicholas & Morris, Joe, 2010. "Likely Impacts of Future Agricultural Change on Upland Farming and Bio diversity," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Alexandra Rochon-Fabien, 2011. "Promoting Pollution Prevention in Small Businesses: Costs and Benefits of the Enviroclub Initiative," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-28, CIRANO.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2011. "The Dilemma of Minerals Dependent Economy: The case of Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 28603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rainer Holst & Xiaohua Yu & Carola Grün, 2011. "Climate Change, Risk and Grain Production in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 68, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "Re-examining Emissions. Is Assessing Convergence Meaningless?," Working Papers 1104, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Mixed duopoly and environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jie He, 2011. "Environmental impacts of international trade: the case of industrial emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers halshs-00564702, HAL.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "Public opinion’s involvement and interests on environmental issues," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2110, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2010. "Dynamics of urban mobility: A Comparative analysis of megacities of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2011. "Splitting an Uncertain (Natural) Capital," Cahiers de recherche 1105, CIRPEE.
- Rainer Holst & Xiaohua Yu, 2011. "Climate Change and Production Risk in Chinese Aquaculture," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 64, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón, 2011. "Risk Management in Agriculture in Australia," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Östberg, Katarina & Håkansson, Cecilia & Hasselström, Linus & Bostedt, Göran, 2011. "Benefit Transfer for Environmental Improvements in Coastal Areas: General vs. Specific Models," CERE Working Papers 2011:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Perini Praveena Sri, 2010. "The Electric energy-water nexus: Managing the seasonal linkages of fresh water use in energy sector for sustainable future," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- L. Bouten & P. Everaert, 2010. "Determinants of voluntary social and environmental disclosure: a research note," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/689, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2010. "Shell Oil Company in Nigeria: Impediment or Catalyst of Socio-Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 28608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: The spaceship problem re-examined," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564865, HAL.
- Angela Münch & Wolfgang Völkl, 2011. "The interdependence between biodiversity and socioeconomic variables on a local level: evidence for german counties," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pritchett, Lant, 2011. "How business is done and the'doing business'indicators : the investment climate when firms have climate control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5563, The World Bank.
- Lukas Schweiger, 2010. "The Evolution of the Common Fisheries Policy: Governance of a Common-Pool Resource in the Context of European Integration," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 7, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2011. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des ﬁrmes," Post-Print halshs-00565146, HAL.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2011. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des ﬁrmes," Working Papers 1105, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.