Climate Change and Production Risk in Chinese Aquaculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holst, Rainer & Yu, Xiaohua, 2010. "Climate Change And Production Risk In Chinese Aquaculture," 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany 91275, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Elizaveta Khudko & Elena Velikova, 2010. "Prospects for International Financial Center in the Russian Federation," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 139P.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture; climate change; production risk; China;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.