El Ni˜no Southern Oscillation Impacts on Crop Insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ardian Harri & Keith H. Coble & Alan P. Ker & Barry J. Goodwin, 2011. "Relaxing Heteroscedasticity Assumptions in Area-Yield Crop Insurance Rating," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 703-713.
- David Ubilava & Matt Holt, 2013. "El Niño southern oscillation and its effects on world vegetable oil prices: assessing asymmetries using smooth transition models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, 04.
- Jesse Tack & Ardian Harri & Keith Coble, 2012.
"More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1037-1054.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2012. "More than Mean Effects: Modeling the Effect of Climate on the Higher Order Moments of Crop Yields," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Ubilava, David, 2012. "The Effect of the El Nino Southern Oscillation on U.S. Corn Production and Downside Risk," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barry K. Goodwin, 2001. "Problems with Market Insurance in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 643-649.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:151429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.