Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeaci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 157827 Analyzing Federal Farm Program and Crop Insurance Options to Assess Policy Design and Risk Management Implications for Crop Producers
by Lubben, Bradley & Stockton, Matthew & Protopop, Iuliia & Jansen, Jim
- 157812 Examining Contemporaneous Farm and County Losses Using Farm Level Data
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Demircan, Vecdi & Scnhitkey, Gary & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Ibendahl, Gregg & Herbel, Kevin
- 157282 The Demand for Crop Insurance: How Important are the Subsidies?
by O'Donoghue, Erik J.
- 156958 Challenging Belief in the Law of Small Numbers
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J. & Riley, John Michael
- 156945 Adjusting Crop Insurance APH Calculation to Accommodate Biomass Production
by Dolginow, Joseph & Massey, Raymond E. & Myers, Brent & Kitchen, Newell
- 156936 Crop Insurance for Energy Grasses
by Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu
- 156845 Institutional Barries to an Insurance-Based Farm Safety Net
by Anderson, John A. & Young, Robert & Davis, Todd
- 156836 Impact of Crop Insurance Indemnity Payments on Cash Rents and Land Values
by Langemeier, Michael R.
- 156826 Analysis of the STAX and SCO Programs for Cotton Producers
by Campiche, Jody L.
- 156825 Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating
by Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary Frances & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K. & Knight, Thomas O.
- 156824 Managing Specialty Crop Risk in North Carolina: A Working Paper
by Robinson, James & Marlow, Scott & Madeley, Michelle
- 156821 Revenue Risk, Crop Insurance and Forward Contracting
by Walters, Cory G. & Preston, Richard
- 156789 Soil Matters: How the Federal Crop Insurance Program should be reformed to encourage low-risk farming methods with high-reward environmental outcomes
by O'Connor, Claire
- 156753 Evaluating the Interaction between Farm Programs with Crop Insurance and Producers' Risk Preferences
by Davis, Todd D. & Anderson, John D. & Young, Robert E.
- 156713 Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?
by Wolf, Christopher & Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron
- 156704 Analysis of the Supplemental Coverage Option
by Gerlt, Scott & Westhoff, Patrick