Analyzing Federal Farm Program and Crop Insurance Options to Assess Policy Design and Risk Management Implications for Crop Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubben, Bradley D. & Novak, James L., 2010. "Discussion: What Have We Learned from the New Suite of Risk Management Programs of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(03), August.
- Jansen, Jim A. & Stockton, Matthew C. & Lubben, Bradley D., 2012. "Modeling Correlated and Disaggregated Crop Revenue Distributions: Implications under Mixed Policy and Program Initiatives," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124688, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm bill; farm programs; crop insurance; risk management; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-10-18 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeaci:157827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .