El rol de los regímenes de precipitaciones sobre la dinámica de precios y actividad del sector agropecuario de la República Dominicana durante el período 2000-2016
[The role of rainfall regimes on agricultural sector price and activity dynamics in the Dominican Republic during the period 2000 - 2016]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan D. Brunner, 2002.
"El Niño and World Primary Commodity Prices: Warm Water or Hot Air?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 176-183, February.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1998. "El Nino and world primary commodity prices: warm water or hot air?," International Finance Discussion Papers 608, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allan D. Brunner, 2000. "El Nino and World Primary Commodity Prices; Warm Water or Hot Air?," IMF Working Papers 00/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesse B. Tack & David Ubilava, 2015.
"Climate and agricultural risk: measuring the effect of ENSO on U.S. crop insurance,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 245-257, March.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Ubilava, David, 2013. "El Ni˜no Southern Oscillation Impacts on Crop Insurance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2017.
"Fair weather or foul? The macroeconomic effects of El Niño,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 37-54.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2014. "Fair Weather or Foul? The Macroeconomic Effects of El Niño," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2015. "Fair weather or foul? the macroeconomic effects of El Niño," Globalization Institute Working Papers 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2015. "Fair Weather or Foul? The Macroeconomic Effects of El Niño," IMF Working Papers 15/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2014. "What Do We Learn from the Weather? The New Climate-Economy Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 740-798, September.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
- David Ubilava, 2012. "El Niño, La Niña, and world coffee price dynamics," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 17-26, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; inflation; rainfall.;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.