Using Index-Based Risk Transfer Products to Facilitate Micro Lending in Peru and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse B. Tack & David Ubilava, 2015.
"Climate and agricultural risk: measuring the effect of ENSO on U.S. crop insurance,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 245-257, March.
- Tack, Jesse B. & Ubilava, David, 2013. "El Ni˜no Southern Oscillation Impacts on Crop Insurance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Skees, Jerry R., 2008. "Poverty Traps and Index-Based Risk Transfer Products," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1766-1785, October.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L., 2015.
"Demand for Complementary Financial and Technological Tools for Managing Drought Risk,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211909, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Spielman, David J. & Ortega, David L. & Kumar, Neha & Minocha, Sumedha, 2015. "Demand for complementary financial and technological tools for managing drought risk:," IFPRI discussion papers 1430, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Janvry, A. & Dequiedt, V. & Sadoulet, E., 2014. "The demand for insurance against common shocks," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 227-238.
- Pamela McElwee & Tuyen Nghiem & Hue Le & Huong Vu, 2017. "Flood vulnerability among rural households in the Red River Delta of Vietnam: implications for future climate change risk and adaptation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 465-492, March.
- Hennessy, David A., 2011.
"Modeling Stochastic Crop Yield Expectations with a Limiting Beta Distribution,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Modeling Stochastic Crop Yield Expectations with a Limiting Beta Distribution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35020, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Viens, Frederi & Shively, Gerald, 2015.
"Risk, Agricultural Production, and Weahter Index Insurance in Village South Asia,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212460, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Viens, Frederi G. & Shively, Gerald E., 2015. "Risk, Agricultural Production, and Weather Index Insurance in Village South Asia," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205297, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anthony Patt & Nicole Peterson & Michael Carter & Maria Velez & Ulrich Hess & Pablo Suarez, 2009. "Making index insurance attractive to farmers," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 737-753, December.
- Pelka, Niels & Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2015. "Does weather matter? How rainfall shocks affect credit risk in agricultural micro-finance," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212617, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:5:p:635-647 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1164-:d:208238 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9960-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Benjamin & Skees, Jerry R. & Miranda, Mario J., 2012. "On the Efficient Management of Natural Disaster Risk Using Credit and Index Insurance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124663, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:5:p:1255-1261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.