Loan Portfolio Performance and El Niño, an Intervention Analysis
Replaced by updated/revised version. This is an electronic version of a journal article, please cite as: Collier, B., A.L. Katchova, and J. Skees. “Loan Portfolio Performance and El Nino, an Intervention Analysis.” Agricultural Finance Review 71(2011):98-119.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hennie Van Greuning & Sonja Brajovic Bratanovic, 2009. "Analyzing Banking Risk : A Framework for Assessing Corporate Governance and Risk Management, Third Edition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2618, September.
- Vitaly Guzhva, 2008. "Applying intervention analysis to financial performance data: The case of US airlines and September 11th," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 243-259, July.
- Lars Hultkrantz & Christina Olsson, 1997. "Chernobyl effects on domestic and inbound tourism in Sweden — A time series analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 239-258, March.
- Ortiz, Guillermo, 1983. "Currency Substitution in Mexico: The Dollarization Problem," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 174-185, May.
- Andrew Worthington & Abbas Valadkhani, 2004.
"Measuring the impact of natural disasters on capital markets: an empirical application using intervention analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2177-2186.
- Andrew Worthington & Abbas Valadkhani, 2003. "Measuring the impact of natural disasters on capital markets: An empirical application using intervention analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 154, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jerry R. Skees & Barry J. Barnett, 2006. "Enhancing microfinance using index-based risk-transfer products," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 66(2), pages 235-250, September.
- Stephen R. Boucher & Michael R. Carter & Catherine Guirkinger, 2008. "Risk Rationing and Wealth Effects in Credit Markets: Theory and Implications for Agricultural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 409-423.
- Jeffrey P. Prestemon & Thomas P. Holmes, 2000. "Timber Price Dynamics Following a Natural Catastrophe," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 145-160.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "Operational Risk; The Sting is Still in the Tail But the Poison Dependson the Dose," IMF Working Papers 07/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Ani L. Katchova & Peter J. Barry, 2005. "Credit Risk Models and Agricultural Lending," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 194-205. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)