Understanding Temperature and Moisture Interactions in the Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation on Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Hodges, 1931. "The Effect of Rainfall and Temperature on Corn Yields in Kansas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 305-318.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Ariel Ortiz-Bobea & Richard E. Just, 2013. "Modeling the Structure of Adaptation in Climate Change Impact Assessment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 244-251.
- Robert K. Kaufmann & Seth E. Snell, 1997. "A Biophysical Model of Corn Yield: Integrating Climatic and Social Determinants," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 178-190.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
- Anthony C. Fisher & W. Michael Hanemann & Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3749-3760, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:uwp:landec:v:93:y:2017:i:4:p:631-653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2016.
"Impacts of climate change on agriculture: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 105-124.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2014. "Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers dp-14-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Dale T. Manning & Christopher Goemans & Alexander Maas, 2017.
"Producer Responses to Surface Water Availability and Implications for Climate Change Adaptation,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(4), pages 631-653.
- Manning, Dale T. & Goemans, Christopher & Maas, Alexander, 2015. "Producer Responses to Surface Water Availability and Implications for Climate Change Adaptation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205784, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bertone Oehninger, Ernst & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Sanchirico, James & Springborn, Michael, 2016. "The effects of climate change on groundwater extraction for agriculture and land-use change," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235724, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; agriculture; impacts; adaptation; drought; temperature stress; nonlinear effects; omitted variable bias; spatial error panel model; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Q54; Q15; Q51; R15;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.