Mixed duopoly and environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tohru Naito & Hikaru Ogawa, 2009. "Direct versus indirect environmental regulation in a partially privatized mixed duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 10(2), pages 87-100, June.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Jean, 2009. "Environmental taxes in a differentiated mixed duopoly," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2009. "Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 169-182, September.
- PAOLO COLLA & MARC GERMAIN & VINCENT Van STEENBERGHE, 2012.
"Environmental Policy and Speculation on Markets for Emission Permits,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 152-182.
- Paolo, COLLA & Marc, GERMAIN & Vincent, VAN STEENBERGHE, 2005. "Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- COLLA, Paolo & GERMAIN, Marc & VAN STEENBERGHE, Vincent, 2005. "Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits," CORE Discussion Papers 2005066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- White, Mark D., 1996. "Mixed oligopoly, privatization and subsidization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-195, November.
- Juan Bárcena-Ruiz & María Garzón, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 139-160.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2002. "Environmental taxes and strategic delegation," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 301-309.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 1998. "Partial privatization in mixed duopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 473-483.
- Paul Lehmann, 2012. "Justifying A Policy Mix For Pollution Control: A Review Of Economic Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Alan Collins & Richard I. D. Harris, 2002.
"Does Plant Ownership Affect the Level of Pollution Abatement Expenditure?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 171-189.
- Collins, A. & Harris, R.I.D., 2001. "Does Plant Ownership Affect the level of Pollution Abatement Expenditure?," Papers 138, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Leonard F. S. Wang & Ya-chin Wang & Lihong Zhao, 2009. "Privatization and the Environment in a Mixed Duopoly with Pollution Abatement," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3112-3119.
- van 't Veld, Klaas & Hutchinson, Emma, 2009. "Excessive spending by firms to avoid accidents: Is it a concern in practice?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 324-335, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:19:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susumu Cato, 2008. "Privatization and the Environment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(19), pages 1-10.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
- Steven Shavell, 2010. "The Corrective Tax versus Liability As Solutions to the Problem of Harmful Externalities," NBER Working Papers 16235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clò, Stefano & Ferraris, Matteo & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "Ownership and environmental regulation: Evidence from the European electricity industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 298-312.
- Xu, Lili & Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2016. "Emission tax and optimal privatization in Cournot–Bertrand comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 73-82.
- Maria Jose Gil-Molto & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014.
"Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
14/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2014. "Environmental Investments in Mixed vs Private Oligopoly: What are the Implications of Privatization?," Working Papers 2014018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Pal, Rupayan & Saha, Bibhas, 2015. "Pollution tax, partial privatization and environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 19-35.
- repec:kap:revind:v:51:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9541-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:444-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Endogenous timing in private and mixed duopolies with emission taxes," MPRA Paper 80342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental damage; mixed duopoly; privatization; tax-subsidy scheme; foreign firm;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2011-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .