Environmental taxes in a differentiated mixed duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1991. "Economic Perspectives on Privatization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 111-132, Spring.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Juan Bárcena-Ruiz & María Garzón, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly and Environmental Policy," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 139-160, June.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2008. "Welfare impacts of a non-profit firm in mixed commercial markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 326-334, December.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2002. "Environmental taxes and strategic delegation," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 301-309.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 359-369, December.
- Xiangkang Yin, 2003. "Corrective Taxes under Oligopoly with Inter-Firm Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(2), pages 269-277, October.
- Damania, D., 1996. "Pollution Taxes and Pollution Abatement in an Oligopoly Supergame," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 323-336, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Does privatization improve the environment?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 343-347, December.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2006. "Can Allowing to Trade Permits Enhance Welfare in Mixed Oligopoly?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 263-283, September.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Effects of globalizing a consumer-friendly firm into an asymmetric mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 83512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2011. "Emission quota versus emission tax in a mixed duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2012. "Environmental Tax and Public Ownership in Vertically Related Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 169-176, June.
- Leonard F.S. Wang & Jean Wang & Jen-Yao Lee, 2010. "Optimum-Welfare And Maximum-Revenue Tariffs In Mixed Oligopoly With Foreign Competitors," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 60-72, March.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:444-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tai-Liang Chen & Leonard Wang, 2010. "Trade liberalization and transboundary pollution in an international mixed duopoly," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(4), pages 187-200, December.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010.
"Does Partial Privatization Improve the Environment?,"
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment?," Microeconomics Working Papers 23021, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Does partial privatization improve the environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Xu, Lili & Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2016. "Emission tax and optimal privatization in Cournot–Bertrand comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 73-82.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9346-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2014.
"Mixed Duopoly and Environment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 96-118, February.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Mixed duopoly and environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pal, Rupayan & Saha, Bibhas, 2015. "Pollution tax, partial privatization and environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 19-35.
- Barbot, Cristina & Betancor, Ofelia & Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda, 2014.
"Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: Airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-72.
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2013. "Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 165-180, October.
- Kato, Kazuhiko, 2010. "Partial privatization and unidirectional transboundary pollution," MPRA Paper 27155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Endogenous timing in private and mixed duopolies with emission taxes," MPRA Paper 80342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flores, Daniel & García, Arturo, 2016. "On the output and welfare effects of a non-profit firm in a mixed duopoly: A generalization," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 631-637.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "Endogenous timing with a socially responsible firm," MPRA Paper 83968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental taxes Mixed oligopoly privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:389-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.