Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- PAOLO COLLA & MARC GERMAIN & VINCENT Van STEENBERGHE, 2012. "Environmental Policy and Speculation on Markets for Emission Permits," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(313), pages 152-182, January.
- Paolo, COLLA & Marc, GERMAIN & Vincent, VAN STEENBERGHE, 2005. "Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990.
" Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-395, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," NBER Working Papers 2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Scholarly Articles 27693805, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- J. Albrecht & T. Verbeke & M. De Clercq, 2004. "Informational efficiency of the US SO2 permit market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/250, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-04-54, Resources For the Future.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Antonio E. Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2004. "Liquidity and Financial Market Runs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 135-158.
- Germain, Marc & Lovo, Stefano & Vansteenberghe, Vincent, 2000. "De l'importance de la microstructure d'un marché de permis de polluer," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M, 2004. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 682-704, July.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ceu:econwp:2012_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corina Haita-Falah, 2016. "Uncertainty and speculators in an auction for emissions permits," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 315-343, June.
- Simon Quemin, 2016.
"Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade,"
1604, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade," Working Papers 1703, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal Abatement Decisions under Ambiguity Aversion in a Cap and Trade," Working Papers 2017.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2016. "Monetary emissions trading mechanisms," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 12(1), pages 85-100, March.
- Silvia Albrizio & Helia Costa, 2012. "Policy Uncertainty and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/27, European University Institute.
- Baran Doda, Simon Quemin, Luca Taschini, 2017.
"A theory of gains from trade in multilaterally linked ETSs,"
GRI Working Papers
275, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Baran Doda & Simon Quemin & Luca Taschini, 2017. "A Theory of Gains from Trade in Multilaterally Linked ETSs," Working Papers 1706, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:119-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2014.
"Mixed Duopoly and Environment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 96-118, February.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Mixed duopoly and environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Anne Schopp & Karsten Neuhoff, 2013. "The Role of Hedging in Carbon Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1271, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2005066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .