Policy Uncertainty and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- PAOLO COLLA & MARC GERMAIN & VINCENT Van STEENBERGHE, 2012.
"Environmental Policy and Speculation on Markets for Emission Permits,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 152-182.
- Paolo, COLLA & Marc, GERMAIN & Vincent, VAN STEENBERGHE, 2005. "Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- COLLA, Paolo & GERMAIN, Marc & VAN STEENBERGHE, Vincent, 2005. "Environmental policy and speculation on markets for emission permits," CORE Discussion Papers 2005066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yihsu Chen & Chung-Li Tseng, 2011. "Inducing Clean Technology in the Electricity Sector: Tradable Permits or Carbon Tax Policies?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 169-174.
- Harrison Fell & Richard Morgenstern, 2010. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 275-297.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fell, Harrison & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Discussion Papers dp-09-14, Resources For the Future.
- Julien Chevallier, 2011.
"Econometric analysis of carbon markets: the european union emissions trading scheme and the clean development mechanism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 1-53.
- Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Econometric Analysis of Carbon Markets: The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and the Clean Development Mechanism," Post-Print halshs-00642336, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blyth, William & Bradley, Richard & Bunn, Derek & Clarke, Charlie & Wilson, Tom & Yang, Ming, 2007. "Investment risks under uncertain climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5766-5773, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Quemin, 2016.
"Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade,"
1604, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal Abatement Decisions under Ambiguity Aversion in a Cap and Trade," Working Papers 2017.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade," Working Papers 1703, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2016. "Monetary emissions trading mechanisms," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, pages 85-100.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission Trading Scheme; low-carbon investment; policy uncertainty; mechanism design; irreversible and reversible investment;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2012/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .