Inducing Clean Technology in the Electricity Sector: Tradable Permits or Carbon Tax Policies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brauneis, Alexander & Mestel, Roland & Palan, Stefan, 2013.
"Inducing low-carbon investment in the electric power industry through a price floor for emissions trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 190-204.
- Alexander Brauneis & Michael Loretz & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2011. "Inducing Low-Carbon Investment in the Electric Power Industry through a Price Floor for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2011.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexander Brauneis & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan & Michael Loretz, 2011. "Inducing Low-Carbon Investment in the Electric Power Industry through a Price Floor for Emissions Trading," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2011-01, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Federico Boffa & Stefano Clò & Alessio D'Amato, 2013. "Environmental policy and incentives to adopt abatement technologies under endogenous uncertainty," Working Papers 5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Fan, Jin & He, Haonan & Wu, Yanrui, 2016. "Personal carbon trading and subsidies for hybrid electric vehicles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 164-173.
- Simon Quemin, 2016.
"Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade,"
1604, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade," Working Papers 1703, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal Abatement Decisions under Ambiguity Aversion in a Cap and Trade," Working Papers 2017.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Xu, Li & Deng, Shi-Jie & Thomas, Valerie M., 2016. "Carbon emission permit price volatility reduction through financial options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 248-260.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2015.
"Рыночные Механизмы Сокращения Выбросов Парниковых Газов И Активности И Перспективы России
[Market mechanisms of reduction of greenhouse gases emissions and actions and perspectives of Russia]," MPRA Paper 71616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- repec:eee:renene:v:135:y:2019:i:c:p:1386-1399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cyril Monnet & Ted Temzelides, 2016. "Monetary emissions trading mechanisms," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 12(1), pages 85-100, March.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017.
"Ефекат Стакленика, Глобално Загревање И Кјотски Протокол
[Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming and Kyoto Protocol]," MPRA Paper 83953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Chiu, Fan-Ping & Kuo, Hsiao-I. & Chen, Chi-Chung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng, 2015. "The energy price equivalence of carbon taxes and emissions trading—Theory and evidence," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 164-171.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:261-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Morris, Adele C. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2014. "Pricing carbon in the U.S.: A model-based analysis of power-sector-only approaches," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 130-150.
- Li, Yihua & Tseng, Chung-Li & Hu, Guiping, 2015. "Is now a good time for Iowa to invest in cellulosic biofuels? A real options approach considering construction lead times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 97-107.
- Silvia Albrizio & Helia Costa, 2012. "Policy Uncertainty and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/27, European University Institute.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-si1-argentiero is not listed on IDEAS
- Bukvić, Rajko & Petrović, Dragan, 2017.
"Парниковый Эффект И Рыночные Механизмы Киотского Протокола
[Greenhouse Effect and Mechanisms of Kyoto Protocol]," MPRA Paper 76451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:126:y:2019:i:c:p:518-532 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:32-3-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.