|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Merced, California (United States)
University of California-Merced
RePEc:edi:ecucmus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2010.
"Allocation and Leakage in Regional Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
31804, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2012. "Allocation and leakage in regional cap-and-trade markets for CO2," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 647-668.
- James B. Bushnell & Yihsu Chen, 2009.
"Regulation, Allocation, and Leakage in Cap-and-Trade Markets for CO2,"
NBER Working Papers
15495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2009. "Regulation, Allocation and Leakage in Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13131, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006.
"CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006. "CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Working Papers EPRG 0617, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu, 2011. "When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3966-3974, July.
- Yihsu Chen & Chung-Li Tseng, 2011. "Inducing Clean Technology in the Electricity Sector: Tradable Permits or Carbon Tax Policies?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 169-174.
- Ruth, Matthias & Blohm, Andrew & Mauer, Joanna & Gabriel, Steven A. & Kesana, Vijay G. & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius, 2010. "Strategies for carbon dioxide emissions reductions: Residential natural gas efficiency, economic, and ancillary health impacts in Maryland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6926-6935, November.
- Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica, 2010. "The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6820-6829, November.
- Chen, Yihsu, 2009. "Does a regional greenhouse gas policy make sense? A case study of carbon leakage and emissions spillover," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 667-675, September.
- Yihsu Chen & Jos Sijm & Benjamin Hobbs & Wietze Lise, 2008. "Implications of CO 2 emissions trading for short-run electricity market outcomes in northwest Europe," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 251-281, December.
- Ruth, Matthias & Gabriel, Steven A. & Palmer, Karen L. & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Ross, Kim M. & Conklin, Russell & Mill, 2008. "Economic and energy impacts from participation in the regional greenhouse gas initiative: A case study of the State of Maryland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2279-2289, June.
- L. C. Yu & Y. Chen & Pan Zhang, 2007. "Frequency and phase synchronization of two coupled neurons with channel noise," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 59(2), pages 249-257, September.
- Yihsu Chen & Benjamin Hobbs & Sven Leyffer & Todd Munson, 2006. "Leader-Follower Equilibria for Electric Power and NO x Allowances Markets," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 307-330, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yihsu Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.