Report NEP-REG-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe," Working Papers 0023, Swiss Economics.
- Bushnell, James & Wolfram, Catherine, 2010. "Enforcement of Vintage Differentiated Regulations: The Case of New Source Review," Staff General Research Papers 31805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth?: Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 791, OECD Publishing.
- Stefan AMBEC & Mark A. COHEN & Stewart ELGIE & Paul LANOIE, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Margit Molnár, 2010. "Enhancing Financial Stability Through Better Regulation in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 786, OECD Publishing.
- Jeremy Lawson, 2010. "European Energy Policy and the Transition to a Low–Carbon Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 779, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Gaynor & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Carol Propper, 2010. "Death by Market Power. Reform, Competition and Patient Outcomes in the National Health Service," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/242, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Schiller, Jörg, 2010. "Ökonomische Aspekte der Entlohnung und Regulierung unabhängiger Versicherungsvermittler," FZID Discussion Papers 18-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Margit Molnár, 2010. "Measuring Competition in Slovenian Industries: Estimation of Mark-ups," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 787, OECD Publishing.
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2010. "Allocation and Leakage in Regional Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2," Staff General Research Papers 31804, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jiang, Yong & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Assessing The Impacts Of Cap-And-Trade Climate Policy On Agricultural Producers In The Northern Plains: A Policy Simulation With Farmer Preferences And Adaptation," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91278, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Stefano Capri & Rossella Levaggi, 2010. "Shifting the risk in pricing and reimbursement schemes. A new model of risk-sharing agreements for innovative drugs," LIUC Papers in Economics 234, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2010. "Posted Pricing as a Plus Factor," Economics Working Paper Archive 565, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bandza, Alexander J. & Vajjhala, Shalini P., 2010. "Long-Term Risks and Short-Term Regulations: Modeling the Transition from Enhanced Oil Recovery to Geologic Carbon Sequestration," Discussion Papers dp-08-29-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Badri Narayanan G., 2010. "Eff ects of Trade liberalisation, Environmental and Labour Regulations on Employment in India's Organised Textile Sector," Working Papers id:2720, eSocialSciences.