Allocation and Leakage in Regional Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Neuhoff & Kim Keats Martinez & Misato Sato, 2006.
"Allocation, incentives and distortions: the impact of EU ETS emissions allowance allocations to the electricity sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Neuhoff, K. & Keats, K. & Sato, M., 2006. "Allocation, incentives and distortions: the impact of EU ETS emissions allowance allocations to the electricity sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0642, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sterner, Thomas & Muller, Adrian, 2006.
"Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade,"
dp-06-49, Resources For the Future.
- Muller, Adrian & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade," Working Papers in Economics 413, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Damien Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2006. "CO2 abatement, competitiveness and leakage in the European cement industry under the EU ETS: Grandfathering vs. output-based allocation," Post-Print halshs-00639327, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K., 2014. "Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 371-383.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity markets; Cap-and-Trade; Emissions Leakage;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-08-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:31804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .