Report NEP-REG-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Black & Stéphane Jacobzone, 2009. "Tools for Regulatory Quality and Financial Sector Regulation: A Cross-Country Perspective," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 16, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2009-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bushnell, James & Chong, Howard G. & Mansur, Erin T., 2009. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," Staff General Research Papers 13139, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2009. "The International Monetary Fund and Regulatory Challenges," Working Paper Series WP09-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:20/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu, 2009. "Regulation, Allocation and Leakage in Cap-And-Trade Markets for CO2," Staff General Research Papers 13131, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wsu:wpaper:munoz-5.rdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2009. "When liquidity risk becomes a macro-prudential issue: Empirical evidence of bank behaviour," DNB Working Papers 230, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Sujit Chakravorti & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández, 2009. "Regulating two-sided markets: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series WP-09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mourad Ali & Patrick Rio, 2009. "Deterrence vs. Efficiency To Regulate Nonpoint Source Pollution," Working Papers 09-22, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "How to use Rosen's normalised equilibrium to enforce a socially desirable Pareto efficient solution," Working Papers 09-20, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2011.
- Ignacio J. Pérez-Arriaga, 2009. "Regulatory Instruments for Deployment of Clean Energy Technologies," Working Papers 0909, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Melberg, Hans Olav & Lund, Karl E., 2009. "Did the ban on smoking reduce the revenue in pubs and restaurants in Norway?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:9, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.