Economic and energy impacts from participation in the regional greenhouse gas initiative: A case study of the State of Maryland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor, David G. & House, Joshua C., 2006. "BP's emissions trading system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2100-2112, October.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006.
"CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ruth, Matthias, 2006. "A quest for the economics of sustainability and the sustainability of economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 332-342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Last Name, First Name, 2009. "Distributional Impacts of Carbon Pricing Policies in the Electricity Sector," Discussion Papers dp-09-43, Resources For the Future.
- Paul, Anthony & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2008. "Compensation for Electricity Consumers Under a U.S. CO2 Emissions Cap," Discussion Papers dp-08-25, Resources For the Future.
- Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hugh Ellis, J. & Crowley, Christian & Joutz, Frederick, 2015. "Impacts of climate change on power sector NOx emissions: A long-run analysis of the US mid-atlantic region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 11-21.
- Dallas Burtraw & David A. Evans, 2009. "Tradable rights to emit air pollution ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), pages 59-84, January.
- Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica, 2010. "The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6820-6829, November.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Evans, David A., 2009. "Tradable rights to emit air pollution," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Justin Caron, Sebastian Rausch, and Niven Winchester, 2015. "Leakage from sub-national climate policy: The case of Californias capandtrade program," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony, 2009. "Allowance Allocation in a CO2 Emissions Cap-and-Trade Program for the Electricity Sector in California," Discussion Papers dp-09-41, Resources For the Future.
- Dormady, Noah C., 2013. "Market power in cap-and-trade auctions: A Monte Carlo approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 788-797.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret, 2008. "The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Where You Stand Depends on Where You Sit," Discussion Papers dp-08-28, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopsch, Fredrik, 2012. "Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading Scheme—Lessons learned from previous emissions trading schemes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 770-773.
- Chen, Yihsu, 2009. "Does a regional greenhouse gas policy make sense? A case study of carbon leakage and emissions spillover," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 667-675, September.
- Huang, Ling & Zhou, Yishu, 2016. "Carbon Prices and Fuel Switching: A Quasi-experiment in Electricity Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236179, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K., 2014. "Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 371-383.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:6:p:2279-2289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .