Assessing the effectiveness of the EU Emissions Trading System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Thomas A. & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2010. "Carbon markets and technological innovation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-132, September.
- Zachmann, Georg & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2008.
"First evidence of asymmetric cost pass-through of EU emissions allowances: Examining wholesale electricity prices in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 465-469, June.
- Georg Zachmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "First Evidence of Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through of EU Emissions Allowances: Examining Wholesale Electricity Prices in Germany," Working Papers 0710, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Georg Zachmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "First Evidence of Asymmetric Cost Pass-through of EU Emissions Allowances: Examining Wholesale Electricity Prices in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 708, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Barry Anderson & Corrado Di Maria, 2011.
"Abatement and Allocation in the Pilot Phase of the EU ETS,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 83-103, January.
- Corrado Di Maria & Barry Anderson & Frank Convery, 2009. "Abatement and Allocation in the Pilot Phase of the EU ETS," Working Papers 2009.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Solier, Boris, 2013.
"An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1370-1376.
- Boris Solier & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2011. "An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe," Working Papers 1108, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Boris Solier, 2013. "An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe," Post-Print hal-01385884, HAL.
- repec:reg:briefs:594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perrels, Adriaan & Honkatukia, Juha & Mälkönen, Ville, 2006. "Impacts of the European Emission Trade System on Finnish Wholesale Electricity Prices," Discussion Papers 405, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stahn, Kerstin, 2006. "Has the export pricing behaviour of German enterprises changed? Empirical evidence from German sectoral prices," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,37, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:3:p:295-329 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2017.
"Price and Network Dynamics in the European Carbon Market,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2017. "Price and Network Dynamics in the European Carbon Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On the Treatment of Emissions Trading and Green and White Certificates in Cost-Benefits Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2016:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Francesco Bosello & Marinella Davide & Isabella Alloisio, 2016. "Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects," Working Papers 2016.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hu, Jing & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Lam, Long & Gilbert, Alyssa, 2015. "Ex-ante evaluation of EU ETS during 2013–2030: EU-internal abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 152-163.
- Bosello, Francesco & Davide, Marinella & Alloisio, Isabella, 2016. "Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 234938, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "The European Union Emissions Trading System : should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater ?," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866408, HAL.
- Inha Oh & Yeongjun Yeo & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality: Comparing Design Options for Indirect Emissions Accounting in the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Costantini, Valeria & D'Amato, Alessio & Martini, Chiara & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Valentini, Edilio & Zoli, Mariangela, 2013.
"Taxing international emissions trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 609-621.
- Valeria Costantini & Alessio D'Amato & Chiara Martini & Maria Cristina Tommasino & Edilio Valentini & Mariangela Zoli, 2011. "Taxing international emissions trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0143, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "The European Union Emissions Trading System : should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater ?," Working Papers hal-00866408, HAL.
- Reckling, Dennis, 2016. "Variance risk premia in CO2 markets: A political perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 345-354.
- Stefan Niederhafner, 2014. "The Korean Energy and GHG Target Management System: An Alternative to Kyoto-Protocol Emissions Trading Systems?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014118, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Joltreau, Eugénie & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2016.
"Why does emissions trading under the EU ETS not affect firms' competitiveness? Empirical findings from the literature,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joltreau, Eugénie & Sommerfeld, Katrin, 2017. "Why Does Emissions Trading under the EU ETS Not Affect Firms' Competitiveness? Empirical Findings from the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 11253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Endre Tvinnereim, 2014. "The bears are right: Why cap-and-trade yields greater emission reductions than expected, and what that means for climate policy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 447-461, December.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2015. "Tradable Permits in Cost-Benefit Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2015:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sharmina, Maria, 2017. "Low-carbon scenarios for Russia's energy system: A participative backcasting approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 303-315.
- André, Francisco J. & Arguedas, Carmen., 2017. "Technology adoption in emission trading programs with market power," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2017/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:432-448 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:114-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-04-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .