Assessing Vulnerability of Selected Sectors under Environmental Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS9.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's GHG Emissions [Instrument choice: the pros and cons of alternative policy instruments]," Papers WP284, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Venmans, Frank, 2012. "A literature-based multi-criteria evaluation of the EU ETS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5493-5510.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Baikowski, Martin & Lingens, Jörg, 2017.
"Energy costs in Germany and Europe: An assessment based on a (total real unit) energy cost accounting framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 419-430.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Baikowski, Martin & Lingens, Jörg, 2016. "Energy costs in Germany and Europe: An assessment based on a (total real unit) energy cost accounting framework," CAWM Discussion Papers 88, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Frank Venmans, 2015. "Capital market response to emission allowance prices: a multivariate GARCH approach," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(4), pages 577-620, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:rb2009/2/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .