A quest for the economics of sustainability and the sustainability of economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1990. "Economic indicators of resource scarcity: A critical essay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-25, July.
- L. C. Gray, 1913. "The Economic Possibilities of Conservation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 497-519.
- John Peet, Hartmut Bossel, 2000. "An ethics-based systems approach to indicators of sustainable development," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 221-238.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Turner, R. K. & Adger, W. N. & Brouwer, R., 1998. "Ecosystem services value, research needs, and policy relevance: a commentary," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-65, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "SPECIAL SECTION: FORUM ON VALUATION OF ECOSYSTEM SERVICES: Why not to calculate the value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 57-60, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levine, Jordan & Chan, Kai M.A. & Satterfield, Terre, 2015. "From rational actor to efficient complexity manager: Exorcising the ghost of Homo economicus with a unified synthesis of cognition research," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 22-32.
- Eric Berr, 2006.
"Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development,"
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ruth, Matthias & Gabriel, Steven A. & Palmer, Karen L. & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Ross, Kim M. & Conklin, Russell & Mill, 2008. "Economic and energy impacts from participation in the regional greenhouse gas initiative: A case study of the State of Maryland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2279-2289, June.
- Jiřina Jílková & Lenka Slavíková, 2009.
"Ekonomie životního prostředí na rozcestí
[Economics of the Environmental Protection on the Crossroad]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 660-676.
- Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012. "A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-28.
- Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2007. "Emerging carbon constraints for corporate risk management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 518-528, May.
- Bao, Chao & Fang, Chuang-lin, 2007. "Water resources constraint force on urbanization in water deficient regions: A case study of the Hexi Corridor, arid area of NW China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 508-517, May.
- Zbigniew Dokurno & Bogusław Fiedor & Bartosz Scheuer, 2016. "Makroekonomiczna i metodologiczna perspektywa dyskursu wokół pojęcia zielonej gospodarki," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 5-28.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:152-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spash, Clive L., 2013.
"The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 351-362.
- Spash, Clive L., 2013. "The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?," SRE-Discussion Papers 3918, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Clive L. Spash, 2013. "The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2013_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Sabau, Gabriela L., 2010. "Know, live and let live: Towards a redefinition of the knowledge-based economy -- sustainable development nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1193-1201, April.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 2011. "Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7896-7906.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:3:p:332-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .