Fiscal Policies To Control Pollution: International Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillis, Malcolm. & Jenkins, Glenn P. & Lessard, Donald R., 1981. "Public enterprise finance : towards a synthesis," Working papers 1237-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1985. "Public Utility Finance and Economic Waste," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 484-498, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, 2002.
"Investment subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 617-635, October.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, "undated". "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo, 1999. "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 533, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Peter W. & Laplante, Benoit, 1995. "Equilibrium incentives for adopting cleaner technology under emissions pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1491, The World Bank.
- Per Fredriksson, 2001.
"How Pollution Taxes may Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues,"
Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 65-85, April.
- Fredriksson, Per G, 2001. "How Pollution Taxes May Increase Pollution and Reduce Net Revenues," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 65-85, April.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Arguedas, Carmen & van Soest, Daan P., 2009. "On reducing the windfall profits in environmental subsidy programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 192-205, September.
- Arjan Ruijs & Herman R. J. Vollebergh, 2013.
"Lessons from 15 Years of Experience with the Dutch Tax Allowance for Energy Investments for Firms,"
OECD Environment Working Papers
55, OECD Publishing.
- Arjan Ruijs & Herman Vollebergh, 2013. "Lessons from 15 Years of Experience with the Dutch Tax Allowance for Energy Investments for Firms," Working Papers 2013.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2006. "Differential Impact of Environmental Policy Instruments on Technological Change: A Review of the Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daan P. van Soest & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2011. "Energy Investment Behaviour: Firm Heterogeneity and Subsidy Design," Chapters,in: Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPollution control; policies international experience;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .