Privatization and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Osamu Kanda, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly at Free Entry Markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 27-48, February.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2006. "Can Allowing to Trade Permits Enhance Welfare in Mixed Oligopoly?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 263-283, September.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental policies with excess burden of taxation in free-entry mixed markets," MPRA Paper 83560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shim, Changsub & Hong, Jiyoun, 2016. "Impact of a national plan for future electricity supply on ambient air quality in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 278-288.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Environmental outcomes in a model of mixed duopoly," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 030, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2014.
"Mixed Duopoly and Environment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 96-118, February.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Mixed duopoly and environment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pal, Rupayan & Saha, Bibhas, 2015. "Pollution tax, partial privatization and environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 19-35.
- Kazuhiko Kato, 2013. "Optimal degree of privatization and the environmental problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 165-180, October.
- Tsai, Tsung-Hsiu & Wang, Chia-Chi & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2016. "Can privatization be a catalyst for environmental R&D and result in a cleaner environment?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-13.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Endogenous timing in private and mixed duopolies with emission taxes," MPRA Paper 80342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Nakamura, Tamotsu & Park, Chul-Hi, 2017. "Optimal Privatization Policy in a Mixed Eco-Industry in the Presence of Commitments on Abatement Technologies," MPRA Paper 80902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08l30002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.