Revisiting the NAFTA Agenda on Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Bueb & Lilian Richieri Hanania & Alice Leclezio, 2016. "Border adjustment mechanisms : Elements for economic, legal, and political analysis," Sciences Po publications 2016/20, Sciences Po.
- Julien Bueb & Lilian Hanania & Alice Le Clézio, 2016. "Border adjustment mechanisms Elements for economic, legal, and political analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Iris Butzlaff & Nicole Grunewald & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Regional Agreements to Address Climate Change: Scope, Promise, Funding, and Impacts," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 152, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-02-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb10-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .