Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU
In this policy brief, Jean Pisani-Ferry and Bruno van Pottelsberghe show that although the crisis originated in the US, Europe‘s outlook has deteriorated faster and more sharply leading to the worst crisis observed during the post-war era. However, the length of the crisis matters at least as much at its depth, and policymakers should not overlook the medium term consequences of their actions.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jacob Von Weizsacker, 2008.
"A European Recovery Programme,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/174332, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2008. "A European recovery programme," Policy Briefs 239, Bruegel.
- Bruno Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2008. "Europe's R&D: Missing the Wrong Targets?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(4), pages 220-225, July.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Europe's R&D: Missing the wrong targets?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167075, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Europe's R&D: missing the wrong targets?," Policy Briefs 7, Bruegel.