Research and Innovation Policies after the Crisis
Consolidation measures will shape budgetary development until 2014. However, despite consolidation efforts reforming education and training policies as well as innovation policies is still possible and necessary. This is because these form the basis for sustainable growth. Increases in public funds in order to implement a front runner strategy can be achieved via a growth-friendly consolidation.
Volume (Year): 83 (2010)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Arsenal Object 20, A-1030 Wien|
Phone: (+43 1) 798 26 01-0
Fax: (+43 1) 798 93 86
Web page: http://www.wifo.ac.at/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Austrian Institute of Economic Research Publikationsverkauf und Abonnentenbetreuung Arsenal, Objekt 20 A-1030 Vienna/Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2006.
"How to allocate R&D (and other) subsidies: An experimentally tested policy recommendation,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1261-1272, November.
- Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "How to Allocate R&D (and Other) Subsidies: An Experimentally Tested Policy Recommendation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 108, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008.
"Europe's R&D: Missing the wrong targets?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/167075, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2008. "Europe's R&D: Missing the Wrong Targets?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(4), pages 220-225, July.
- Michael Peneder, 2008. "The Problem of Private Under-investment in Innovation: A Policy Mind Map," WIFO Working Papers 313, WIFO.
- Nickell, S. & Nicolitsas, D., 1997.
"Human Capital, Investment and Innovation: What Are the Connections?,"
20, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell & D Nicolitsas, 1997. "Human Capital Investment and Innovation: What Are The Connections?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0370, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2007.
"Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D Tax Credits in the Netherlands,"
MERIT Working Papers
025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D tax credits in the Netherlands," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-29, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Lerner, Josh, 2010.
"The Financing of R&D and Innovation,"
MERIT Working Papers
012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Peneder, 2010.
"Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Peneder, Michael, 2010. "Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, April.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
MERIT Working Papers
006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Werner Hölzl & Klaus Friesenbichler, 2010. "High-growth firms, innovation and the distance to the frontier," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1016-1024.
- Debackere, Koenraad & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-342, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2010:i:8:p:675-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.