Competition Policy in the Wake of the Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Brandicourt & C. Schwellnus & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Austria's Potential for Trade in Services," FIW Research Reports series I-002, FIW.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, pages 53-77.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 856, European Central Bank.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Trade Barriers in Services and Competitive Strengths in the Austrian Service Sector - An Analysis at the Detailed Sector Level," FIW Research Reports series I-007, FIW.
- Geroski, Paul, 2003. "The Evolution of New Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248896.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Trade Effects of Services Trade Liberalization in the EU,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20080801, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Oliver Fritz & G. Streicher, 2008. "Trade Effects of Service Liberalization in the EU - Simulation of Regional Macroeconomic Effects for Austria," FIW Research Reports series I-005, FIW.
- Michael Böheim & Heinz Handler & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010. "Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, pages 231-244.
- Lars Jonung & Jaakko Kiander & Pentti Vartia, 2008. "The great financial crisis in Finland and Sweden - The dynamics of boom, bust and recovery, 1985-2000," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 350, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Economic Crisis; Financial Crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2010:i:4:p:349-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .