The Problem of Private Under-investment in Innovation: A Policy Mind Map
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jürgen Janger & Michael Böheim & Martin Falk & Rahel Falk & Werner Hölzl & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Michael Peneder & Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass & Gunther Tichy, 2010. "Research and Innovation Policy after the Crisis," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(4), pages 321-335, December.
- Gimmon, Eli & Levie, Jonathan, 2010. "Founder's human capital, external investment, and the survival of new high-technology ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1214-1226, November.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2009. "The Paradigm of Knowledge-Oriented Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 273-305, December.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:8:p:1437-1447 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-01-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Gilsing & Rudi Bekkers & Bodas Freitas & Marianne Van Der Steen, 2011. "Differences in technology transfer between science-based and development based industries: transfer mechanisms and barriers," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487500, HAL.
- repec:spr:italej:v:4:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s40797-017-0062-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:33943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karbowski Adam, 2016. "The Elasticity-Based Approach to Enterprise Innovation," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 49(1), pages 58-78, March.
- Jürgen Janger & Michael Böheim & Martin Falk & Rahel Falk & Werner Hölzl & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Michael Peneder & Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass, 2010. "Research and Innovation Policies after the Crisis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(8), pages 675-689, August.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:135:y:2018:i:c:p:75-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Peneder, 2013. "On the "Valley of Death" of Venture Capital Finance," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(8), pages 637-648, August.
- Thomas Wolfgang Thurner & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2016. "Sectoral Differences In Technology Transfer," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-24, February.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological change; corporate finance; innovation policy; fiscal incentives; venture capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-04-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2008:i:313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.