Report NEP-KNM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "From Royal Academy of Science to Reserach Institute of Society - long term policy convergence of Swedish Knowledge intermediaries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 121, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Antecedents and consequences of knowledge integration in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia wp08-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Building dynamic capabilities in product development: the role of knowledge management," Working Papers Economia wp08-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Dynamism and complexity as antecedents of the knowledge strategy in product development," Working Papers Economia wp08-15, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Mario Cimoli & Annalisa Primi, 2008. "Technology and intellectual property: a taxonomy of contemporary markets for knowledge and their implications for development," LEM Papers Series 2008/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dowrick, Steve & Tani, Massimiliano, 2008. "International Business Visits and the Technology Frontier," IZA Discussion Papers 3417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rui Leite & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "Effects of Learning-by-doing, technology-adoption costs and wage inequality," FEP Working Papers 272, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2008. "Common reasoning in games," Discussion Papers 2008-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alka obadić & Sanja Porić, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Michael Peneder, 2008. "The Problem of Private Under-investment in Innovation: A Policy Mind Map," WIFO Working Papers 313, WIFO.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2008. "Innovation and Firms' Productivity Growth in Slovenia: Sensitivity of Results to Sectoral Heterogeneity and to Estimation Method," LICOS Discussion Papers 20308, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:iaa:wpaper:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "How can we Study Innovation Systems? - introducing an actor-centralised perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 124, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tiffany Hutcheson, 2008. "Improving Student Skills in Essay Writing and Oral Presentations," Working Paper Series 152, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Svensson Henning & Ron Boschma & Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2008. "Who Needs Agglomeration? Varying Agglomeration Externalities and the Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0808, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2008.
- Bart van Ark & Charles R. Hulten, 2007. "Innovation, Intangibles and Economic Growth: Towards A Comprehensive Accounting of the Knowledge Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 07-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Afeikhena Jerome, 2008. "Privatization and Enterprise Performance in Nigeria: Case Study of Some Privatized Enterprises," Research Papers RP_175, African Economic Research Consortium.