The coordination between education and employment policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Vijselaar, Focco, 2004.
"Capital quality improvement and the sources of growth in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
368, European Central Bank.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Focco W. Vijselaar, 2005. "Capital Quality Improvement and the Sources of Growth in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Focco Vijselaar, 2005. "Capital quality improvement and the sources of economic growth in the euro area," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 267-306, April.
- Gavin Cameron, 2005. "Economic Policies for Growth and Employment," Economics Series Working Papers 249, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era and After,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 479-494.
- Gavin Cameron & Chris Wallace, 2002. "Macroeconomic Performance in the Bretton Woods Era, And After," Economics Series Working Papers 130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Temin, Peter, 2002. "The Golden Age of European growth reconsidered," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 3-22, April.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2004.
"Why was Europe Left at the Station When America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?,"
NBER Working Papers
10661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2004. "Why Was Europe Left at the Station when America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2005. "Is Europe Becoming the Most Dynamic Knowledge Economy in the World?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 433-459, September.
- Gordon Betcherman, 2000. "Structural Unemployment: How Important Are Labour Market Policies and Institutions?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 131-140, July.
- Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie & Backman, Mikaela & Juusola, Pia, 2007. "The Lisbon Agenda From 2000 To 2010," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 106, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Crafts, N.F.R, 1994. "The Golden Age of Economic Growth in Western Europe, 1950-73," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 427, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLisbon Agenda; employment policy; education policy; lifelong learning; EU;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-15 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-04-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:0802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .