The Lisbon Agenda From 2000 To 2010
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Clark & Tore Nilssen, 2013. "Learning by doing in contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 329-343, July.
- Mehmet Çolak & Aylin Ege, 2013. "An Assessment of EU 2020 Strategy: Too Far to Reach?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 659-680, January.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2014. "Structural Heterogeneity Between Eu 15 And 12 New Eu Members – The Obstacle To Lisbon Strategy Implementation?," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 21-43, December.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2015. "Skill-Structure Shocks, the Share of the High-Tech Sector and Economic Growth Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 554, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Alka obadić & Sanja Porić, 2008. "The coordination between education and employment policies," EFZG Working Papers Series 0802, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
More about this item
KeywordsLisbon Agenda; knowledge economy; goals; instruments;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.