Structural Heterogeneity Between Eu 15 And 12 New Eu Members – The Obstacle To Lisbon Strategy Implementation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Destefanis, Sergio & Mastromatteo, Giuseppe, 2012. "Assessing the reassessment: A panel analysis of the Lisbon Strategy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 148-151.
- Arno Tausch, 2010. "The European Union’s failed “Lisbon strategy”," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 32(1), pages 103-121, June.
- Kenneth Armstrong & Iain Begg & Jonathan Zeitlin, 2008. "JCMS Symposium: EU Governance After Lisbon," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 413-450, March.
- Lorenzo Codogno & Guillaume Odinet & Flavio Padrini, 2009. "The Use of Targets in the Lisbon Strategy," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 3-21, January-M.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2010. ""Stratégie de Lisbonne" : les promesses sociales non tenues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00462456, HAL.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2010. ""Stratégie de Lisbonne" : les promesses sociales non tenues," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2011. "From the Lisbon strategy to EU2020: illusion or progress for european economies?," IET Working Papers Series 01/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Fernando Hervás Soriano & Fulvio Mulatero, 2010. "Knowledge Policy in the EU: From the Lisbon Strategy to Europe 2020," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(4), pages 289-302, December.
- Jean-Claude BARBIER, 2012. "Tracing the fate of EU “social policy”: Changes in political discourse from the “Lisbon Strategy” to “Europe 2020”," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 151(4), pages 377-399, December.
- Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie & Backman, Mikaela & Juusola, Pia, 2007. "The Lisbon Agenda From 2000 To 2010," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 106, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld & Alexandr Hobza & Isabel Grilo & Peter Wobst, 2007. "Quantitative assessment of Structural Reforms: Modelling the Lisbon Strategy," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 282, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015.
"Research and development expenditures and quality of life in European Union countries,"
Ekonomia i Prawo,
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14(3), pages 285-302, September.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Research and Development Expenditures and Quality of Life in European Union Countries," Working Papers 161/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Sep 2015.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2015.
"Quality of Institutions for Global Knowledge-based Economy and Convergence Process in the European Union,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Quality of Institutions for Global Knowledge-based Economy and Convergence Process in the European Union," Working Papers 163/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Barbara Fura & Qingfang Wang, 2017. "The level of socioeconomic development of EU countries and the state of ISO 14001 certification," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 103-119, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLisbon targets; European Union; multivariate analysis; structural indicators;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:ierequ:v:9:y:2014:i:4:p:21-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.