Knowledge Policy in the EU: From the Lisbon Strategy to Europe 2020
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guiseppe Veltri & Alexander Grablowitz & Fulvio Mulatero, 2009. "Trends in R&D policies for a European Knowledge-based Economy," JRC Working Papers JRC53579, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rus Mircea-Iosif, 2013. ""The Knowledge Triangle" In A Knowledge-Based Society," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 942-947, July.
- Teemu Makkonen & Timo Mitze, 2016. "Scientific collaboration between ‘old’ and ‘new’ member states: Did joining the European Union make a difference?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1193-1215, March.
- Hervás Soriano, Fernando & Mulatero, Fulvio, 2011. "EU Research and Innovation (R&I) in renewable energies: The role of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3582-3590, June.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2014. "Structural Heterogeneity Between Eu 15 And 12 New Eu Members – The Obstacle To Lisbon Strategy Implementation?," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 21-43, December.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge triangle; Lisbon strategy; Europe 2020; R&D policy; Innovation policy; Education policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:1:y:2010:i:4:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .