Knowledge Policy in the EU: From the Lisbon Strategy to Europe 2020
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guiseppe Veltri & Alexander Grablowitz & Fulvio Mulatero, 2009. "Trends in R&D policies for a European Knowledge-based Economy," JRC Working Papers JRC53579, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rus Mircea-Iosif, 2013. ""The Knowledge Triangle" In A Knowledge-Based Society," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 942-947, July.
- Hervás Soriano, Fernando & Mulatero, Fulvio, 2011. "EU Research and Innovation (R&I) in renewable energies: The role of the Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3582-3590, June.
- Teemu Makkonen & Timo Mitze, 2016. "Scientific collaboration between ‘old’ and ‘new’ member states: Did joining the European Union make a difference?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1193-1215, March.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2014. "Structural Heterogeneity Between Eu 15 And 12 New Eu Members – The Obstacle To Lisbon Strategy Implementation?," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 21-43, December.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge triangle; Lisbon strategy; Europe 2020; R&D policy; Innovation policy; Education policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:1:y:2010:i:4:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.