Disambiguating Lisbon. Growth, Employment and Social Inclusion in the Investment State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria J. Hanratty & Rebecca M. Blank, 1992. "Down and Out in North America: Recent Trends in Poverty Rates in the United States and Canada," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 233-254.
- Momi Dahan & Michel Strawczynski, 2010. "Fiscal Rules and Composition Bias in OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 3088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruce Bradbury & Markus Jantti, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Kenworthy, Lane, 2008. "Jobs with Equality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199550609.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2010. ""Stratégie de Lisbonne" : les promesses sociales non tenues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00462456, HAL.
- Peter Whiteford & Willem Adema, 2007. "What Works Best in Reducing Child Poverty: A Benefit or Work Strategy?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; Lisbon; employment; social inclusion; social investment; economic growth; European Union; EU2020;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wim Van Lancker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .