How can we Study Innovation Systems? - introducing an actor-centralised perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation systems; R&D collaboration; multinational enterprises; innovation in services;
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-04-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-04-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-04-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .