Report NEP-PPM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Building dynamic capabilities in product development: the role of knowledge management," Working Papers Economia wp08-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- de Rus, Gines & Nash, C.A., 2007. "In what circumstances is investment in HSR worthwhile?," MPRA Paper 8044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gayle Allard, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships in Spain: Lessons and Opportunities," Working Papers Economia wp07-10, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Kevin Hollenbeck, 2008. "Sensitivity Testing of Net Impact Estimates of Workforce Development Programs Using Administrative Data," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 08-139, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "How can we Study Innovation Systems? - introducing an actor-centralised perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 124, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami & Bandyopadhyay, T.K., 2008. "Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry," MPRA Paper 8104, University Library of Munich, Germany.