Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna & Mireille Matt, 2003. "Firm Size and Openness: the Driving Forces of University-Industry Collaboration," SPRU Working Paper Series 103, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative research; Intellectual property; Academic institution; Issues; University; Licensing; Industry; Driving force;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-15 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-04-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2008-04-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.