Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna & Mireille Matt, 2003. "Firm Size and Openness: the Driving Forces of University-Industry Collaboration," SPRU Working Paper Series 103, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative research; Intellectual property; Academic institution; Issues; University; Licensing; Industry; Driving force;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-15 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2008-04-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-04-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2008-04-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .