Report NEP-IPR-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," Working Papers CEB 08-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Julia Witt, 2007. "Delays in International Patent Application Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n35, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2008. "Application Pendency Times and Outcomes across Four Patent Offices," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami & Bandyopadhyay, T.K., 2008. "Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry," MPRA Paper 8104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cimoli & Annalisa Primi, 2008. "Technology and intellectual property: a taxonomy of contemporary markets for knowledge and their implications for development," LEM Papers Series 2008/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2008. "Timing of innovation policies when carbon emissions are restricted: an applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 536, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "How can we Study Innovation Systems? - introducing an actor-centralised perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 124, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H.W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2008. "Understanding Perpetual R&D Races," Discussion Papers 2008-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Arie Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2008. "Why are companies offshoring innovation ?the emerging global race for talent," Working Papers CEB 08-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Revilla, 2008. "Building dynamic capabilities in product development: the role of knowledge management," Working Papers Economia wp08-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Marko P. Hekkert & Simona O. Negro, 2008. "Functions of innovation systems as a framework to understand sustainable technological change: empirical evidence for earlier claims," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-10, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "From Royal Academy of Science to Reserach Institute of Society - long term policy convergence of Swedish Knowledge intermediaries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 121, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.