Report NEP-CWA-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitra, Arup & Murayama, Mayumi, 2008. "Rural to Urban Migration: A District Level Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 137, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd, 2008. "Improving Product Market Regulation in India: An International and Cross-State comparison," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 599, OECD Publishing.
- Nath, Sushmit, 2007. "Religion & Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 8181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux, 2008. "Product Market Regulation and Economic Performance across Indian States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 600, OECD Publishing.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami & Bandyopadhyay, T.K., 2008. "Collaborative Research in India: Academic Institution v/s Industry," MPRA Paper 8104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marianne Bertrand & Rema Hanna & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2008. "Affirmative Action in Education: Evidence From Engineering College Admissions in India," NBER Working Papers 13926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Growth Effects of a Comprehensive Measure of Globalization with Country Specific Time Series Data," MPRA Paper 7917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-03-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beena, S, 2006. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: Nature, Structure and Performance," MPRA Paper 8144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jun 2007.
- Jörg Peters & Sascha Thielmann, 2008. "Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0038, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ozturk, Orgul, 2006. "Employment Effects of Minimum Wages in Inflexible Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 8016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Lahiri, Soumitra, 2007. "World War Iii A Techno Economic Introspection," MPRA Paper 8183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Homayara Latifa Ahmed & Md. Jahangir Alam & Saeed Alamgir Jafar & Sawlat Hilmi Zaman, 2008. "A Conceptual Review on Corporate Governance and its Effect on Firm's Performance: Bangladesh Perspective," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-10, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Mar 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Theory of profit from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 8129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.