Employment Effects of Minimum Wages in Inflexible Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1985.
"Intercountry Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Jacob Mincer, 1984. "Inter-Country Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 1438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1999.
"The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "The Tobit Model, Hours of Work and Institutional Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 510-515, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guney, Ibrahim Ethem & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim & Tumen, Semih, 2017.
"Consumer Loan Response to Permanent Labor Income Shocks: Evidence from a Major Minimum Wage Increase,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guney, Ibrahim Ethem & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim & Tumen, Semih, 2017. "Consumer Loan Response to Permanent Labor Income Shocks: Evidence from a Major Minimum Wage Increase," GLO Discussion Paper Series 58, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kerry Papps, 2010.
"The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1017, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Üngör, Murat, 2014.
"Some thought experiments on the changes in labor supply in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 265-272.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," Working Papers 1314, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 219, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:366-391 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.