Employment Effects of Minimum Wages in Inflexible Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1985.
"Intercountry Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Jacob Mincer, 1984. "Inter-Country Comparisons of Labor Force Trends and of Related Developments: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 1438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1999.
"The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "The Tobit Model, Hours of Work and Institutional Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 510-515, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Üngör, Murat, 2014.
"Some thought experiments on the changes in labor supply in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 265-272.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," Working Papers 1314, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Some Thought Experiments on the Changes in Labor Supply in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 219, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Guney, Ibrahim Ethem & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim & Tumen, Semih, 2017.
"Consumer Loan Response to Permanent Labor Income Shocks: Evidence from a Major Minimum Wage Increase,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guney, Ibrahim Ethem & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim & Tumen, Semih, 2017. "Consumer Loan Response to Permanent Labor Income Shocks: Evidence from a Major Minimum Wage Increase," GLO Discussion Paper Series 58, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kerry Papps, 2010.
"The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1017, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Papps, Kerry L., 2011. "The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .