Minimum Wages and Trainers' Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob Alessie & Stefan Hochguertel & Arthur van Soest, 2004.
"Ownership of Stocks and Mutual Funds: A Panel Data Analysis,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 783-796, August.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2001. "Ownership of Stocks and Mutual Funds : A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Paper 2001-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alessie, Rob & Stefan Hochguertel & Arthur van Soest, 2002. "Ownership of Stocks and Mutual Funds: A Panel Data Analysis," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 3, Royal Economic Society.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2004. "Ownership of stocks and mutual funds : A panel data analysis," Other publications TiSEM 471d7c77-905c-4d47-84b9-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bonsang, Eric, 2009.
"Does informal care from children to their elderly parents substitute for formal care in Europe?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 143-154, January.
- Eric Bonsang, 2008. "Does Informal Care from Children to their Elderly Parents Substitute for Formal Care in Europe?," CREPP Working Papers 0801, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Gaetan Lafortune & Gaëlle Balestat, 2007. "Trends in Severe Disability Among Elderly People: Assessing the Evidence in 12 OECD Countries and the Future Implications," OECD Health Working Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, March.
- Rie Fujisawa & Francesca Colombo, 2009. "The Long-Term Care Workforce: Overview and Strategies to Adapt Supply to a Growing Demand," OECD Health Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Heckman, James J, 1976. "A Life-Cycle Model of Earnings, Learning, and Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 11-44, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2011.
"Gender-Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-40, May.
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," NBER Working Papers 13638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," CEPR Discussion Papers 6591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto & Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," IZA Discussion Papers 3233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2007.
"The chicken or the egg?: Endogeneity in labour market participation of informal carers in England,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 536-559, May.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2004. "The Chicken or the Egg? Endogeneity in Labour Market Participation of Informal Carers in England," IZA Discussion Papers 1366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- Susumu Imai & Michael P. Keane, 2004. "Intertemporal Labor Supply and Human Capital Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 601-641, May.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1989. "Dynamic Labour Force Participation of Married Women and Endogenous Work Experience," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 375-390.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Charles, Sue, 1998. "The labour market costs of community care1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 747-765, December.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2007. "Changes in the Labor Supply Behavior of Married Women: 1980â€“2000," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 393-438.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2005. "Consumer Direction and Choice in Long-Term Care for Older Persons, Including Payments for Informal Care: How Can it Help Improve Care Outcomes, Employment and Fiscal Sustainability?," OECD Health Working Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Heitmueller, Axel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2006. "Informal Care and Employment in England: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:24:y:2010:i:2:p:128-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.