Employment and the 1990-1991 Minimum-Wage Hike
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2007.
"Product Market Evidence on the Employment Effects of the Minimum Wage,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 167-200.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2003. "Product market evidence on the employment effects of the minimum wage," Working Paper Series WP-03-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric French & Dan Aaronson, 2004. "Product Market Evidence on the Employment Effects of the Minimum Wage," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 549, Econometric Society.
- Onur Sunal & Ã–zge Sezgin Alp, 2016. "Effect of different price indices on linkage between real GDP growth and real minimum wage growth in Turkey," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 2004.
"A 2001. évi minimálbér-emelés foglalkoztatási következményei
[The employment consequences of the 2001 rise in the minimum wage]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 293-324.
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2018. "Peer Monitoring, Ostracism and the Internalization of Social Norms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001449, David K. Levine.
- Kamila Fialová, 2010.
"Labor Institutions and their Impact on Shadow Economies in Europe,"
Working Papers IES
2010/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Fialova, Kamila & Schneider, Ondrej, 2011. "Labor institutions and their impact on shadow economies in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5913, The World Bank.
- Chung-cheng Lin, 2001. "A Comment on "Labor Markets, Unemployment, and Minimum Wages: A New View."," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 71-82, Winter.
- Guido de Blasio & Samuele Poy, 2014.
"The impact of local minimum wages on employment: evidence from Italy in the 1950s,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
953, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guido de Blasio & Samuele Poy, 2014. "The Impact of Local Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Italy in the 1950s," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-02, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Danziger, Leif, 2009.
"Noncompliance and the effects of the minimum wage on hours and welfare in competitive labor markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 625-630, December.
- Leif Danziger, 2009. "Noncompliance and the Effects of the Minimum Wage on Hours and Welfare in Competitive Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2786, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danziger, Leif, 2009. "Noncompliance and the Effects of the Minimum Wage on Hours and Welfare in Competitive Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amanda Y. Agan & Michael D. Makowsky, 2018. "The Minimum Wage, EITC, and Criminal Recidivism," Working Papers 616, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad, 2008. "New Estimates of the Effects of Minimum Wages in the U.S. Retail Trade Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saul D. Hoffman & Diane Trace, 2007. "NJ and PA Once Again: What Happened to Employment When the PA-NJ Minimum Wage Differential Disappeared?," Working Papers 07-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kyota Eguchi, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Trainers' Dilemma," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 128-138, June.
- Stephen Bazen & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2000. "Looking for a Needle in a Haystack? A Structural Time Series Model of the Relationship Between Teenage Employment and Minimum Wages in the United States," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0495, Econometric Society.
- Katerina Sherstyuka & Dolgorsuren Dorjb & Gerard Russo, 2014. "Health Insurance and the Labor Market with Wage Rigidities: Insights from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 201427, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2101-2163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamila Fialová & Ondrej Schneider, 2014. "Labor Market Institutions and Their Impact on Shadow Economies in Europe," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 5(1).
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2000. "Gender and Youth Employment Outcomes (The United States and West Germany, 1984-1991)," NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 107-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Partridge, Jamie S., 1999. "Do Low-Income Families Benefit from Minimum Wage Increases? Evidence from State-Level Minimum Wage Laws," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 37-50, Summer.
- János Köllö, 2010. "Hungary: The Consequences of Doubling the Minimum Wage," Chapters,in: The Minimum Wage Revisited in the Enlarged EU, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicole Coomer & Walter Wessels, 2013. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Covered Teenage Employment," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 253-280, September.
- Gabor Kertesi & Janos Kollo, 2003. "The Employment Effects of Nearly Doubling the Minimum Wage - The Case of Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0306, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Walter E. Block, 2013. "Creating Jobs," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3), pages 7-16, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:232-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.